When you try to connect Wacom Tablet to Windows 10 PC, you may face the error message “Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found” which means that you won’t access your Wacom Tablet because of the missing drivers. The problem seems to occur if you have recently updated or upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 8 or 8.1. These are few of the issues users are facing because of missing Wacom tablet driver:
- Wacom won’t be listed under All Programs and Device Manager.
- You can not access properties or any other features.
- You won’t be able to access it under Devices and Printers.
Image Credit: OrianArt
When you try to open Wacom Properties, you will face the error message “Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found” but don’t worry as this issue can be easily resolved. So without wasting any time, let’s see How to Fix this issue with the help of the below-listed guide.
Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10
Make sure to create a restore point just in case something goes wrong.
Method 1: Restart Wacom Tablet Services
1. Press Windows Key + R then type services.msc and hit Enter.
2. Find the following services in the Services window:
Wacom Professional Service
Wacom Consumer Service
Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
3. Right-click on each of them and then select Restart from the context menu.
4. Now again try to access Wacom Tablet, and you might fix this problem.
Method 2: Reinstall Wacom tablet driver
1. Press Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
2. Expand Human Interface Devices then right-click on your Wacom Tablet and select Update driver.
3. On the next screen, select “Automatically search for updated driver software”.
4. Windows will automatically search the internet for the latest available drivers for Wacom table, and if there is an update available, then Windows will automatically install it.
5. Reboot your PC to save changes.
6. If after the reboot, you’re still facing this issue then open Device Manager, right-click on Wacom tablet and select Uninstall.
7. Click on the Uninstall button to continue.
8. Again restart your PC to save changes and see if you’re able to Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10.
Method 3: Update Wacom Tablet drivers from the official website
Sometimes you can face the “Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found” issue if the Wacom tablet drivers are corrupted or outdated, to fix this issue you need to download and install the latest version of this driver from Wacom website :
1. First, make sure to disconnect your Wacom tablet from your computer.
2. Press Windows Key + R then type appwiz.cpl and hit Enter to open Programs and Features.
3. Now find Wacom or Wacom tablet in the list, then right-click on it and select Uninstall.
4. Make sure to Temporarily switch off your Windows Firewall then Reboot your PC to save changes.
5. Once the system restarts, download and install the Wacom drivers from its official website .
6. Reboot your PC to save changes.
7. After the system restarts, again connect your Wacom tablet, which may fix the issue.
- Fix SD Card Not Detected in Windows 10
- WiFi not working in Windows 10 [100% Working]
- 5 Ways to Fix SD Card Not Showing Up or Working
- MSVCR120.dll is missing in Windows 10 [SOLVED]
That’s it you have successfully Fix Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found in Windows 10 but if you still have any questions regarding this tutorial then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.